Yantana (ヤンターニャ Yantānya ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
- On Misleen, A Frail Girl: "I heard she's a knight. She shouldn't push herself..."
- On Misleen, A Frail Girl: "Misleen used to be so sickly..."
- On Kulich, A Pale Youth: "I'm mindful of my herbs because of his allergies."
- On Kulich, a Pale Youth: "Medicine treats only the symptoms. Food is the cure."
- On Cornela, A Pitied One: "I'm sorry. Current methods can't heal that illness."
- On Cornela, A Pitied One: "It pains me to bea able to do nothing about her..."
- On Rosa, A Medicine Hater: "Rosa used to hate medicine. She would cry so hard..."
- On Rosa, A Medicine Hater: "It's ironic that Rosa became a priestess. Haha."
- On Ephram, A Timid Youth: "A fool-boy asked me if I could make him less lazy."
- On Wilmgard, A Widowed King: "Why won't the king take a new wife? He's young yet."
- "Even poisonous herbs can be used for anesthesia."
- "Cough medicine is selling. I hope it's not a plague..."
- "I always have customers, but it's not a good thing."
- "Do you have any pain anywhere?"
- "My herbs aren't growing well because of the rain."
- "It's best to let the body heal without medicine..."
- "There's no medicine for aging. I can't help you."
- "It's best to give kids medicine with honey."
- "It's difficult to come across medicinal supplies."
- "I can't pick forest herbs because of the monsters..."
- "It's good to simply rest when you're tired."
- "This weather is making an eye-herb become extinct..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "You dry out herbs, and grind them up with this."
- "Herbs are quick to change. I am quicker to cook them."
- "I have to be careful about incompatible herbs."
- "The more bitter the medicine, the better."