|Werner F. Device|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Verunā F. Divisu|
|Japanese Name||Werner F. Divis|
Tome Description Edit
"He is a gullible, weak-willed fighter who tends to get stomach aches from the stress of being a knight. Werner gets upset easily by Caline's sharp remarks and constantly falls for the merchant Salida's sales pitches. He idolizes Silvano, and his best friend is Monk."
- On Salida, One to Avoid: "Too much stress... M-My stomach..."
- On Salida, One to Avoid: "What does she want me to do with this weird vase?"
- On Monk, A Close Friend: "Whenever I've been down, Monk cheers me up."
- On Monk, A Close Friend: "I remember how sore I was after tending Monk's field."
- On Nina, A Similar Victim: "She told me she's not very good with Caline either."
- On Silvano, An Idol: "Everyone looks up to her because she's dependable."
- On Donnel, A Similar Victim: "I hear she forced Anette's uncle to buy something too."
- On Melfi, A Diligent Girl: "I've heard of a girl who manages a farm all alone."
- On Caline, A Difficult Lady: "Caline's words are sharp as knives."
- On Caline, A Difficult Lady: "Ugh... I don't think I'll ever get used to her."
- "That giant tower is gone without a trace..."
- "I should start working out. I need some more muscle."
- "Nobody in vicinity could have survived that."
- "The sky around here always has this reddish tint."
- "When I gaze into the night sky, I forget I'm a knight."
- "Humans couldn't cause that kind of destruction."
- "My superiors say the tower took many years to build."
- "The giant tower is gone without a trace..."
- "I hear people used to live here. It's hard to believe."
- "It really felt like that tower could reach heaven..."
- "The moment before the tower fell, there was a big bang."
- "People always get my age wrong..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- On Monk, A Close Friend: "This... This is a letter from Monk!"
- On Monk, A Close Friend: "So he's doing well. That's great to hear."
- "Allow me to join! I know I can be useful to you!"
- "I can keep going!"
- "I'm happy to see my hard working paying off."
- "I want to work for my friends!"
- "Alright, I'll keep at it!"
- "I wasn't good enough to stay?"