Hi WindMage! Long time no see~~ Hey, thanks for your good work! Keep it up! I think, hmm... I'm just happy to see another editor. We rarely get helps from other users, so I'm just glad! :3
I'm actually filling in the Pause Talk section. Sometimes, I also create new pages for the kitn's weapons. There is 168 usable weapons in kitn! And we have 113 kitn weapons pages right now. If I have more leisure time, maybe I'm going to make edits for riviera and yggdra union's pages. :3 Rolf96 (talk) 12:03, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, this is the picture of Zolgonark as you requested.
I would like to chat with you sometimes. Hehe :3
If you want to change the table of content, just tell me. Only admins can change it.
I like your edit for the Lacrima Castle's page! Hehe :p. Sadly, I don't know any of PM chat system. I only know the Live! Chat on the right side. There will be a new window if you click it. If you close the chat window. The history will be deleted. :3 Rolf96 (talk) 03:41, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
Good luck to get the badge! Hehehe :3 Did you know that admins can customize badge? I can make another badges! Do you have any idea for another badges? Tell me if you have any, it can attract new editors Rolf96 (talk) 10:02, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
An Answered Summon Edit
Hello there WindMage! I see you've contacted me on my talk page. I'm sorry if I only replied just now. I've been very busy lately and currently low on resources to contribute to the wiki. However, I did made a vow never to abandon the wiki and so even though I seem to disappear from the wiki, I still check up on it every now and then and I try my best to reply to the users and staff members here whenever I am called upon.
Rollback Rights Edit
Rollback rights give certain users the ability to undo bad edits in just one click rather than a succession of edits and clicks; a tool often reserved only for bureaucrats and admins.
For more info, you can refer to this page.
- By the way, I can't help but notice your profile pic. It seems you are a pokemon fan as well. --Escutcheon (talk) 23:16, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
I found a website that might be helpful for Riviera pages. http://riviera-gba.blogspot.ca/search/label/Characters JayEA
Should Ledah's boss info be on a separate page? JayEA
Yeah. And you can't rename categories. Not possible. Don't ask me why. JayEA
- If it weren't for you, I might be. XD -JayEA
Sorry Windy, I haven't played riviera yet... but you can ask rolf for help. She has played riviera before. And she finished it pretty fast. That means she's an expert~ That's why I think she can help you~ Crystalmaiden27 (talk) 09:24, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I am familiar on how to create new badges and edit existing ones. What kind of ideas do you have for new ones? --Escutcheon (talk) 13:40, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
I saw it. I think we shouldn't affiliate with Purple Heart's wiki. There is 2 hyperdimension neptunia wikis. And I don't want to get any problem. The Yggdra Union wiki old editor is in the other hyperdimension neptunia wiki. Rolf96 (talk) 13:51, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Windmage! Nice to meet you :D Yes, I was the one who did try and rekindle the fire of editing for the Riviera Wiki, I'm glad it's come really far! Sadly due to life, and me being forgetful; I kinda abandoned it, eheheh. I'll try to be around more often now, but no guarantees. Anyway, hope we can work well together! :)
Rugi 10:13, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
Erm do you mind giving me some time to replay Riviera? It's been..2 years since I last played it, but sure I'll do what I can.
Rugi 11:05, August 25, 2014 (UTC)
Ahh, pressure is on eh? Oh and also I'll be playing the GBA version so.. sorry if it's a little different.
Rugi 11:23, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
From Ordene's ShadowEdit
I'm new to editing wiki's. So far i've only done image uploads, will problably do more later. Hopefully I don't mess anything up lol!
Got it, thanks!
Do You Still Want That Admin Job? Edit
I have no qualms on giving you admin rights since the wiki needs an active admin at one point or another and it would greatly help situations wherein admins like me disappear for long periods of time. Escutcheon (talk) 18:03, February 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I can give you moderator privileges but the scope of what you can do with the wiki will only be limited to the forums and message walls of the wiki. From what Rolf96 told me, I understand that you would like to have some access to the tools in wiki design? Only admins and bureaucrat have access to those. If you still want a hands on access to the wiki's design features, I can give you the admin level privileges instead of the moderator one. More about user access levels here. I've been meaning to remove the admin privileges of some of the admins here who have truly abandoned the wiki or at least, demote them into moderator status. I have refrained from doing so as I need to consult this first with my fellow bureauocrats and staff members. And since you're going to be a part of the staff, I'd like to know what you think about this.
- Also as for your Gungnir ISO dilemma, I believe Piratebay has a copy available for download if you know how to download torrents. Here's a link. --Escutcheon (talk) 00:58, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry if I am not as active as I should, life is being cumbersome to me for some reason. In the olden Yggdra Union Wiki days, I often disappear for long periods of time as well and find that the wiki is in the same state as I left it. This is not the case for the Dept. Heaven Wiki. Whenever I go on a leave, I find the wiki with fresh new pages and edits everytime I get back. It's quite refreshing and satisfying that the wiki is in such good hands. I'm glad to have people like you around. --Escutcheon (talk) 02:15, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
Summoning Ritual Complete Edit
You'll have to excuse my ethereal presence. I've been preoccupied with my battles with the anti-monitor in my realm. Much of my physical form cannot materialize here because the portal between our two worlds are currently obstructed with cheese.
There will be more frequent occasions in which I may make contributions while not logged in. That's really all. WindMage (talk) 16:06, January 28, 2016 (UTC)