|Silvano Shin Renal|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Shiruvanoia Shin Runāru|
|Japanese Name||Silvanoier Sin Renard|
|Unit Class||Lance Knight|
Silvano, also known as Silvanoier is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Tome Description Edit
"Sometimes known as the "Battle Goddess," she is an important member of the 10th Order. Silvano is very calm and chooses her words carefully. She is an excellent chess player, and she has learned to transfer her chess strategies onto the battlefield. However, she is fully aware that her fellow knights are not as expendable as wooden chess pieces and often dwells on human nature."
- On Werner, One With a Future: "He's got some work to do, but he could be great."
- On Amalgun, A Composed One: "Amalgun does have a clumsy side at times."
- On Amalgun, A Composed One: "He may seem cold, but he makes rational decisions."
- On Ulrich, A Subordinate: "Ulrich can be stubborn, but I'm glad he is with us."
- On Algiery, One to be Trusted: "I'm sure... there is some reason for this."
- On Gieche, A Chess Master: "He is among the king's men. I'd love to play him."
- On Josef, A Man of Strength: "I've heard Josef is quite a powerhouse."
- On Frabela, One to be Trusted: "General Frabela has faith in Algiery, as do we all."
- "If only we could save others without the pain..."
- "Is it too late now?"
- "It isn't possible that the Mehse constructed it alone."
- "Rumors say the Tiamats had something to do with it."
- "As knights, we cannot forget human compassion."
- "Our individual strength is small, but together..."
- "I heard the western tower was built by the Mehse."
- "I cannot imagine the Mehse could built that alone."
- "The Tiamats have abilities beyond that of our own."
- "I understand. I know I had many flaws."