|Seriee D. Colaine|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Serie D. Kōrein|
|Japanese Name||Seriee D. Corraine|
Tome Description Edit
"Having been hardened by battle, Seriee has forsaken her softer, feminine side and devoted her life to studying the world. Unfortunately, because of this, she is often mistaken for a man. Seriee is very stubborn and does not like relying on others, and this can make her comrades worry at times. She has a friendly rivalry with Erica."
- On Erica, A Good Rival: "Erica is a rival beyond compare."
- On Erica, A Good Rival: "She caught up to me quickly thanks to her sword skill."
- On Erica, A Good Rival: "We represent the difference between effort and skill."
- On Maya, A Meddlesome One: "I don't appreciate being pestered."
- On Maya, A Meddlesome One: "I'm used to being mistook for a male. However..."
- On Oryze, A Talented Youth: "Everyone accepts Oryze for her exceptional talent."
- On Oryze, A Talented Youth: "Talent alone cannot carry someone."
- On Diane, A Great Teacher: "I hear Diane is strict in her guidance."
- On Morozof, A Sage General: "Our General is Sir Morozof.
- On Morozof, A Sage General: "That man has great insight. The king hand-picked him."
- On Rolf, A Rumored Wizard: "I've heard a wizard named Rolf is showing promise."
- "I don't fare well in areas that are highly populated."
- On Wilmgard, A Martial King: "The king's armor is surely the one of its kind."
- On Wilmgard, A Martial King: "If I'm not mistaken, that armor was the king's..."
- "I might reconsider... if a man could wield a sword..."
- On Capehorn, One Above Clouds: "The armor that the cardinal had... That was..."
- On Gunther, A Grand Marshal: "That was the king's armor. There's no mistake."
- "When I walk through town, I can feel their stares..."
- "Two knight of skill must be treated equally."
- "Every knight could identify the king's battle armor."
- "Please, I need some time to think..."
- "Cardinal Capehorn had armor I'd seen before..."
- "Sometimes my feet just carry me to the royal city."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Th-This is..."
- "Please allow me to serve..."
- "How... marvelous."
- "I'll be of use to our army, if only a little."
- "I'll take our homes back with my sword arm."
- "I want to be strong all the times."
- "I-I cannot accept this decision... I won't!"