"No longer shall I be used!"
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Title||Prophet of Ruin|
|Japanese Name||Rolenta Elanheld|
Rolenta is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A castle guard, Rolenta was born into a common family. Despising her lineage, she is quick to anger and quicker still to despise those of nobility.
"Her mother abandoned her family while Rolenta was very young, and it scarred her emotionally. She has trouble getting close to people sometimes, even now. The only person she trusts is Flora, who she gained as a stepsister when her father remarried. As a commoner, Rolenta has great disdain for the upper classes, but no matter how much she pretends to hate Schmitz, she is secretly attracted to him."
- On Margaret, One Who is Strict: "I don't dislike her..."
- On Margaret, One Who is Strict: "Margaret is strict on both herself and other people."
- On Margaret, One Who is Strict: "I ran into her the other day. She hasn't changed."
- On Flora, A Stepsister: "We may not be blood, but I could tell her anything."
- On Flora, A Stepsister: "I'm also thankful for Flora, my little sister."
- On Flora, A Stepsister: "My sister just keep smiling for me."
- On Flora, A Stepsister: "My new mother and sister were kind, but I was..."
- On Legaard, One Who Meddles: "I know Legaard is trying to be nice, but still..."
- On Legaard, One Who Meddles: "He should leave me alone..."
- On Lyzz, A Worrying One: "There are lots of people who worry about things."
- On Schmitz, An Annoying Man: "Schmitz is so slow."
- On Schmitz, An Annoying Man: "I keep wanting too tell him how a superior should act."
- On Schmitz, An Annoying Man: "He has no idea how good his parents' love is."
- On Gunther, A Fair Man: "Sir Gunther never judged your family or your race..."
- "I suppose I haven't changed much..."
- "Our mother left us..."
- "I despise people who think riches make them someone."
- "I have no good memories of the past. Only pain."
- "I've heard the Lakeside Town is growing restless..."
- "I don't want to be thrown around on anyone's whim."
- "It's not like I chose to be born into a common family."
- "The lakeside Town is at peace. We're disturbing it."
- "A commoner like me knows the importance of peace."
- "Anyone would be nervous to see this many knights..."
Using Key ItemEdit
- "Hmph, whatever..."
- "I won't let anyone else beat me!"
- "It's alright. I can keep going!"
- "I'll show you my true power!"
- "So even I can become stronger..."
- "What did I do wrong, exactly?"