|Otto L.O. Croney|
"The strong will survive. That's all there is to it."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Ottō L.O. Kurōni|
|Japanese Name||Otto L. O. Chrony|
|Unit Class||Lance Knight|
A bitter, anti-social man who refuses to trust anyone. Rumors abound that the Cardinal has paid him off.
"The loss of his love, Lutecia, turned him into a bitter and pessimistic man. He is gruff and often anti-social, trusting no one except Hagen and Sarland. Otto does not care about the methods undertaken in order to accomplish a mission. He has mixed feelings toward Natalie, who looks a lot like Lutecia."
- On Natalie, A Girl Like Her: "She... She just looked like her. That's all."
- On Lakshmi, A Timid Girl: "I noticed the weak little girl hiding behind her."
- On Hagen, A Survivor: "Hagen is a man who has seen the darkness I have."
- On Sarland, A Trusted Ally: "Her wit has saved me countless times."
- On Heckler, A Pure Youth: "His soul... It's far too pure."
- On Chester, A Brother of Hers: "I heard Lutecia had a brother."
- On Chester, One Weeded Out: "Her brother had no cares. He wouldn't even come home."
- On Chester, A Brother of Hers: "If he was a relative, why didn't he try to help?"
- On Nordich, A naive Prince: "He thinks himself able to lead us? Impossible."
- "Is this your idea of punishment? Lutecia..."
- "The place the Mehse call home is no home at all."
- "Punish any who cross our border. That's my order."
- "Anyone can become a knight if they know the tricks."
- "It doesn't matter what I'd say. It's all excuses."
- "It's my policy not to trust others."
- "I pretend to trust others. That's just how I live."
- "The Mehse live ahead, if you can call it living."
- "My duty is to ensure the Mehse do not retaliate."
- "If you want to call me foolish and laugh, do it."
- "I understand my weakness well. Most can't say that."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "In this world, the strong survive and the weak die."
- "The survivors win. That's the meaning of life."
- "...You're telling me to trust you?"
- "I accept this with gratitude."
- "...I don't know how much stronger I can become..."
- "I don't object to becoming stronger."
- "Are you saying I'm not strong enough already?"
- "It's your call. Thanks for the hospitality until now."