|Natalie K. Sinclaire|
"Hope... should be a priority. It makes you work harder."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Natarie K. Shinkurea|
|Japanese Name||Natalie K. Sinclair|
Natalie is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Though young, she is a highly independent knight who takes action when it is required of her. This stems from her upbringing in an orphanage.
She is a shy, modest young woman. Growing up as an orphan, she has seen her share of harsh times. Natalie looks after Lakshmi, a fellow orphan, and she bears a striking resemblance of Chester's deceased sister, Lutecia.
- On Lakshmi, Another Orphan: "She showed me things I never would have seen."
- On Lakshmi, Another Orphan: "Lakshmi has always lived life to the fullest."
- On Atkasia, An Annoying Pair: "Ergh... When it comes to those sisters."
- On Atkasia, An Annoying Pair: "The only word I have for those two is "immature.""
- On Otto, An Unlikable Man: "Was it Otto? He has such piercing eyes."
- On Otto, An Unlikable Man: "He saved me one time."
- On Otto, An Unlikable Man: "His words are... For some reason, I can't trust him."
- On Piche, A Bird Monster: "Everyone fought so bravely, but did it take the body!?"
- On Piche, A Bird Monster: "A bird-like monster flew through the sky..."
- On Piche, A Bird Monster: "Why would a monster be set on the king's corpse?"
- On Audric, A Military Genius: "Audric can be aloof sometimes."
- On Juno, A Stubborn Man: "Even Juno, that hard head, takes orders from Audric."
- On Filmier, An Owed Lady: "She raised us all. We should pay her a visit."
- On Wilmgard, A Respected Lord: "I was happy when the king visited our orphanage."
- "I can't rest for even a second."
- "I love the morning air in the forest. It's soothing."
- "What are their motives? Why is the body so important?"
- "Set lofty goals, so that there's more to strive for."
- "The orphanage was... home. I'd like to go back there."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "This… was a birthday gift from our priest."
- "I found the right path with some help from everyone."
- "It would be my pleasure."
- "The harder I work, the more help I can be."
- "I'm happy to feel liked."
- "Oh, thanks!"
- "Things like this aren't too bad..."
- "...I see. Then I will comply, but not willingly."