| Myra Lucy Lesberg
| Basic info
|| Maira Rushi Resuvaruku
|| Scene 33
| Key Item
Myra (マイラ Maira) is Belta's grandmother who lived around the Zeitzbach Cemetery. Myra has a good relationship with Ernest.
- On Belta, A Grandchild: "Not a day goes by that I don't worry for her."
- On Ernest, A Guardian Knight: "Thanks to him, my life has been easier, but..."
- On Reinhart, A Great General: "I heard rumors of General Reinhart from Sir Ernest."
- On Sienna, A Lady Often Seen: "I worry for her, not that it's any of my business."
- On Leonil, A Brutal General: "Rumors say that General Leonil is a tyrant."
- "It's been a long time since my son and his wife passed."
- "Stirring up peoples' worlds... All for what?"
- On Audric, A Muscular Knight: "A knight said the king's body had been stolen..."
- "A crime like that cannot go unpunished."
- "The epidemic of that year was horrible..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Please rest in peace..."
- "People will die one day, that is certain."