|Michel Kareem Levine|
"I'll... I'll do my best."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Misheru Karemu Ruvīne|
|Japanese Name||Michel Kalem Ruviene|
Michel is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
He joined the knights only to support his sick grandmother, despite being unfit to do so. He is frail and boyish, turning to his ocarina to forget his sorrows.
He is a fairly young knight who enlisted alongside his friend Johann. Although his body is frail, he joined the knights to support his sick grandfather. What Michel is most passionate about, though, is playing the ocarina.
- On Roslip, A Beautiful One: "I feel watched... Could it be my imagination?"
- On Roslip, A Beautiful One: "I saw a beautiful lady in the castle once."
- On Johann, A Friend: "Me and Johann joined the knights at the same time."
- On Johann, A Friend: "Me and Johann are both new, so..."
- On Johann, A Friend: "We were just enlisted..."
- On Sofine, An Order Friend: "Sofine... Where are you. And what are you doing?"
- On Marion, A Superior: "Sometimes she covered me when I'd fail..."
- On Reuben, An Ill Grandpa: "...I have to work hard for my grandpa back home..."
- On Reuben, An Ill Grandpa: "My grandfather has fallen ill and can't go to work."
- On Reuben, An Ill Grandpa: "I worry about my grandfather..."
- On Vishna, A Superior: "General Vishna is so quiet... and scary..."
- On Magda, One Like a Mother: "Lady Magda is sure to be worried..."
- "Maybe it was a mistake to become a knight..."
- "I may have to kill someone someday... Can I do it...?"
- "...I sometimes get mistaken for a girl..."
- "I like fish because my dad fished on Lake Noir."
- "I don't know what happened. I just swam for my life."
- "I feel like I've seen the scariest thing ever made..."
- "I can't remember anything. I was so afraid..."
- "I have to work really hard."
- "I remember that I swam with everything I had..."
- "My parents got sick and died. I'll be somebody..."
- "All I wanted was a quiet life..."
- "My head still feels dizzy..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I used to play this when I was lonely."
- "I used to practice with this in a nearby forest."
- "Please... Allow me to help you!"
- "I want to... be everyone's strength."
- "Oh... Thank you!"
- "This is good... I'll work even harder from now on!"
- "Even I can be... stronger?"
- "Was I... not good enough?"
"Frail for a paladin, but still effective as one."