| Maimi Middel Brouden
| Basic info
|| Maimii Madoru Burouden
|| Scene 7
| Key Item
|| Hair Ribbon
Maimi (マイミィ Maimii) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare. She is Baltar's daughter.
- On Baltar, A Loving Father: "My father says the new soldiers aren't behaving."
- On Baltar, A Loving Father: "Father is busy. He doesn't come home very often..."
- On Gudrun, A Knight: "I heard a knight in the castle looks just like me!"
- On Aura, A Neighbor: "I think Aura's grandpa is very strict."
- On Aura, A Neighbor: "I was invited to a party at Aura's."
- On Olson, An Intriguing Man: "I go to that bookstore with Aura sometimes."
- On Olson, An Intriguing Man: "There's a man there I've been curious about..."
- On Olson, An Intriguing Man: "I wish I had an older brother like Mr. Olson..."
- On Donald, A Town Musician: "I like the sound of a lute, but I love the piano!"
- "I'm really good at playing the piano, you know."
- On Gilder, A Courier Man: "A package came while I was home. I signed for it!"
- On Belinda, A Yummy Bakery: "The cookies I had were from Ms. Belinda's shop."
- On Aura, A Neighbor: "People always think that Aura is older than me."
- On Belinda, A Yummy Bakery: "I was given such a tasty cookies the other day..."
- On Zolgonark, A Haunting Image: "I dreamt something came up out of the darkness..."
- "Mother said she'd have a new dress tailored for me."
- "I had a nice dream... but I don't remember it now."
- "Who are you...?"
- "In summers, I go to our forest vacation house."
- "The knights are with me. I'm not afraid of monsters."
- "I love frilly clothes!"
- "I saw a ghost in the forest! I-It's true!"
- "I've heard thieves are prowling in the night..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I love my grandfather and grandmother, and everyone!"
- "I love ribbons!"
- "My grandmother gave me this ribbon."
- "This ribbon is my favorite one!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.