|Lucia Riese Eh Krauz|
"Lady Algiery was framed! She has done no wrong!"
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Ruchia Riesu E Kurauzu|
|Japanese Name||Lucia Liesse et Crawdz|
Lucia is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Despite her figure, Lucia has been known to eat and drink in excess. She and Legro are often found working together.
"As someone who tends to blend in rather than stand out, she became a perfect candidate for espionage missions. Lucia is known for having a large appetite, and the only person she is exceptionally close to Legro. She was assigned to track General Algiery's movements, bur her adoration for her commander has left her feeling conflicted..."
- On Vishna, A Divine General: "General Vishna isn't the type to change her beliefs."
- On Vishna, A Divine General: "To describe Lady Vishna, I'd say she's amazing."
- On Flavio, An Ultimate Chief; "I'm a big eater, so I down anything he throws at me."
- On Legro, A Worrier: "Legro should stop worrying about so much all the time."
- On Neredo, A Fighter: "I don't interfere, because I can't stop them anyway."
- On Algiery, A Heroic Lady: "I've always felt like she walked on clouds."
- On Frabela, A General: "Frabela must be so worried about Lady Algiery..."
- On Yelma, A Lone Wolf: "Yelma and General Vishna don't seem to get along."
- On Marvell, A Tavern Mistress: "I like drinking sake when she warms it up..."
- "I'm short, so I guess I kind of blend in."
- "I wonder how old you have to get to be not young."
- "Is this the hideout of the Tiamats?"
- "I ended up here after tracking down Algiery."
- "I'm surprised the Tiamats were close to the castle."
- "Oh no, I forgot my wallet. Oh well, what can I do?"
- "I'm really bad at sewing things..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Oh no, the edges are fraying."
- "I... I should really change my towel..."
- "You'll allow me to join you? Thank you!"
- "I need to work hard so I can achieve more!"
- "Let me be your strength."
- "You're going to let me level up? I'm so glad!"
- "I don't want to get left behind..."
- "I know I don't have much of a presence. I'm sorry..."