|Lisbet Eihm Wagner|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Erizabēto Eimu Wāgunā|
|Japanese Name||Elizabeth Aim Wagner|
Lisbet, also known as Elizabeth is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Due to her maternal tendencies, she considers every knight to be like family, and she never speaks ill of anyone. Lisbet is exceedingly polite and formal, and she is passionate about helping others. It is quite possible that she is the only person who cares about the well-being of Aquina, and if the two had met before Aquina met Cardinal Capehorn, things may have been different...
- On Simone, An Empathetic One: "Simone is a very affectionate child."
- On Simone, An Empathetic One: "Her tears are shed not for herself, but for others."
- On Johann, One Who Needs: "I'm always worrying for him, so I stay by his side."
- On Michel, A Weak Knight: "Johann's friend, Michel, has a weak body. I fear..."
- On Filmier, One Like Family: "To know pain is to feel the pain of others."
- On Filmier, One Like Family: "She became a priestess so she could end pain."
- On Capehorn, One to Watch: "The Cardinal has great wisdom and knowledge..."
- On Capehorn, An Authority: "Even the cardinal smiles to speak of Lady Piche."
- On Aquina, One to Watch: "People are the way they are with good reason..."
- On Aquina, One to Watch: "Every knight is my family, no matter who they may be."
- On Aquina, One to Watch: "Some knights are closer to the cardinal than others."
- "Everyone has a side to them that's vulnerable."
- "Do you know where you're from? Or where you'll go?"
- "It's important to have someone as support, yes?"
- "It's sad when someone can't understand themselves."
- "What drives her...? It's a mystery to me, as well."
- "All of the knights are like my family."
- "Aquina of the 3rd Order respects the cardinal."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "An aroma lingers in memory the longest..."
- "I've decided to see this through to the very end."
- "We cannot sit idly and do nothing to help..."
- "To be of even a little help, would make me happy."
- "There is enough for even me? Thank you so much."
- "I see... I am saddened."
- Lisbet + Simone
- Lisbet + Johann
- Johann (like son)
- Filmier (like family)
- Simone (bond)