|Lillian I. Amnoble|
"I've never had many friends..."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Ririan I. Amenābaru|
|Japanese Name||Lillian I. Amenabar|
Lillian is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Though not much of a knight in attitude, she is devoted to her kingdom and the people within it. She is good friends with Annalot, wishing her success in her prayers.
"Although responsible and highly capable, Lillian much prefers the social aspect of knighthood. She loves looking after children and playing games with them, and she wishes she could spend more time with her childhood friend, Annalot."
- On Annalot, A Close Friend: "I'm proud of Annalot..."
- On Annalot, A Close friend: "She's my age, and she's doing her officer training."
- On Annalot, A Close Friend: "I suppose I miss her. She's gone so far away..."
- On Annalot, A Close Friend: "We have to go dig up the box we buried together..."
- On Flora, One Like A Friend: "I bet I could be good friends with Flora."
- On Flora, One Like a Friend: "We don't talk much because we're in different orders."
- On Rolenta, A Tough Sister: "I hear Flora's older sister is scary..."
- On Freiber, One Like a Daughter: "I can tell through him how his daughter turned out."
- On Freiber, One Like a Father: "He can be clumsy sometimes, just like Annalot."
- On Freiber, One Like a Father: "Sir Freiber is proud of his daughter, Annalot."
- On Freiber, One Like a Father: "Sir Freiber used to play with us when we were kids."
- On Pascale, An Adorable Boy; "There was an elegant woman with that boy. His mother?"
- On Johanna, A Close Comrade: "The cookies Joanna gave me were very good."
- On Johanna, A Close Comrade: "I'll ask Joanna where the shop is next time."
- "Even I was surprised. I'd never seen such a force."
- On Nestor, An Adorable Boy: "I wanted to play with him, but I was too busy..."
- On Nestor, An Adorable Boy: "He couldn't hold the weight of my sword. It was funny."
- "I want to go buy cookies with Annalot..."
- "I got sent to the town late, so I'm adjusting..."
- "I like the bustling towns. I grew up in the country."
- "The townspeople will be shocked to see this many..."
- "The square at Aventheim is always full of people."
- "Many townspeople ask me questions I don't know..."
- "We lower ranking knights came with our officers."
- I'm glad I had the nerve to talk to these nice people."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "We were still small when we went to bury that box..."
- "The two of us hid our secrets in that box."
- "By my sword, I shall fight with you until my death!"
- "I want to become stronger...!"
- "I need to become stronger..."
- "We must defeat all who threaten our kingdom!"
- "Have I become stronger!?"
- "Wait...! Please think this though!"