|Juno O. Credin|
"If only everyone would mind their own business..."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Junō O. Kuredein|
|Japanese Name||Juno O. Credane|
Juno is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A knight with a strong sense of self, he can be overbearing to deal with, and many would rather avoid him altogether."
"Often condescending and pompous, the only person he respects or even acknowledges is his superior, Audric. Juno can always be seen with a dictionary in hand because he staunchly believes that people are forgetting how to speak properly. No matter where he goes, he does not make friends, only enemies. He is curious about other people, but he is terrified of betrayal."
- On Crozeph, A Gifted Writer: "Crozeph is gruff, but I hear she's quite a writer."
- On Crozeph, A Gifted Writer: "She said I was "curt" and "grumpy"!? How rude!"
- On Bonita, An Unknown Girl: "Bonita... I've heard that name before..."
- On Melissa, A Mystic Being: "On an overnight patrol, I saw an angel's shadow."
- On Audric, One Who Matters: "I only accept orders from my direct superior."
- On Audric, One Who Matters: "I have high standards for those who expect my trust."
- "I don't care much about the other orders..."
- On Colt, A Confused Man: "Colt seems very indecisive."
- On Gieche, A Capable Man: "Supposedly, Colt's older brother is quite famous."
- On Marietta, A Monster: "I gave chase to a winged monster, but it was fast..."
- "I like to read documents when I am short of work."
- "Of course I acknowledge others! Preposterous!"
- "Please don't be too loud."
- "What is your name, Sir?"
- "I'm not here to make friends."
- "We patrol the highways. No intruders shall pass!"
- "People shouldn't meddle in my personal affairs."
- "If I traveled, I would prefer to do it alone."
- "My parents always insisted that I marry. What folly."
- "We patrol the old castle's highway day in and day out."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I look up every word that I don't understand."
- "People have practically forgotten how to speak!"
- "It doesn't work very well as a pillow, unfortunately."
- "With me, the strength of our company will be great."
- "I know... A little wisdom can be a dangerous thing."
- "I will work hard to better myself!"
- "Please expect more from me!"
- "We can win this battle."
- "P-Please tell me your reasons! I...I..."