|Jester A. Lazlo|
|Romaji||Jesutā A. Rouzeiro|
|Key Item||Trendy Necktie|
Jester (ジェスター Jesutā ) is a non-playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
- On Maginot, A Flamboyant Lady: "Be wary of a flamboyant, middle-aged lady!"
- On Maginot, A Flamboyant Lady: "I've seen a knight who looks like that... lady..."
- On Maginot, A Flamboyant Lady: "My jokes didn't go over too well with her..."
- On Justin, An Old Companion: "My name is Jester. Nice to meet you!"
- On Justin, An Old Companion: "I'm not short! I'm just slimmer than most!"
- On Justin, An Old Companion: "This giant guy next to me is my partner in crime!"
- On Justin, An Old Companion: "Justin's very shy, so give him lots of compliments!"
- On Capehorn, An Important Man: "I hear the cardinal's nose grows when you praise him!"
- On Capehorn, An Important Man: "I hear if you anger the cardinal, he grows horns!"
- On Jungwil, A Laughing Man: "I want to be that guy's apprentice some day!"
- On Gunther, A Noble General: "I respect him too much to joke around him..."
- On Chester, A Spiky Head: "That guy looks like a bartender!"
- "It's true! There's a sanctuary near the castle!"
- "One should never lie or tell jokes to hurt people."
- On Wilmgard, One Above Clouds: "I hear the old king blows butt fire when he's mad!"
- "Every time you sigh, some happiness escapes you!"
- "I hear the Tiamats actually live close to the castle!"
- "Even a stupid joke is okay if they laugh, right?"
- "Laugh when things are bad. They get better that way!"
- "I tell jokes, but it's my policy not to tell lies."
- "Lies are thick as fog, jokes are light as water."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "Yes, I'm a gentleman. Is there a problem?"
- "A necktie is the true sign of a gentleman!"
- "It's stylish to loosen the tie a bit, too!"
- "Would you like me to order a necktie for you, too?"