|Isolde Alma Dicrivan|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Izorude Aru Dikuravan|
|Japanese Name||Isolde Al Dichravan|
Originally from a small farming village, she is a quiet woman who cuts herself off from most of the other knights. Grunval is the only person she feels comfortable opening up to, and Isolde always tries to keep her out of trouble.
- On Grunval, A Just Knight: "It's her sense of justice that makes her act out..."
- On Grunval, A Just Knight: "She's merciless on knights who find no value in life."
- On Cress, A Kind Youth: "I still remember the day he came to join the knights..."
- On Cress, A Kind Youth: "I wanted to give Cress a purpose in his life."
- On Cress, A Kind Youth: "On the battlefield, the strong of will survive."
- On Anette, An Innocent One: "She works so hard... I used to be just like that."
- On Anette, An Innocent One: "I don't want her to see the dark side of knighthood..."
- On Audric, A Just Knight: "I wish I shared the strength of his will."
- On Klaus, A Family Man: "I see... Sir Klaus already has three children."
- On Morozof, A Conservative: "General Morozof favors moderation, and I agree."
- On Aquina, A War Monger: "It feels like the moderates are at a disadvantage..."
- On Caline, A Shining Soul: "I am envious of Caline's energy."
- On Natalie, A Veteran: "Her strength comes from her battle experience."
- "I hope the weather isn't a sign of things to come."
- "I grew up in a farm town, where weather mattered."
- "Perhaps this weather was a warning of some sort..."
- "I hope the sun comes out tomorrow."
- "The gray skies tend to dampen my spirits..."
- "Has there ever been such long stretches of clouds?"
- "The cardinal's faction is merciless and stubborn."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "If I could... I'd live on a straight path too..."
- "I may not look it, but I am a knight. Let me join!"
- "...Did I do something that displeased you?"