|Hagen M.K. Ifroth|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Hāgen M.K. Ifirosu|
|Japanese Name||Hagen M. K. Huuelos|
Hagen is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
Tome Description Edit
"Despite his dark and tragic past,he chooses to spend his life laughing and enjoying himself. He and Otto have been friends for years, and two have an inseparable bond. Hagen does his best to act cold and unmovable, but deep down, he has a strong sense of justice and compassion. Like the rest of the order, he considers himself to be more mercenary than knight."
- On Otto, A Familiar Man: "it's been five years, huh? Time sure does fly..."
- On Otto, A Familiar Man: "Otto's changed. I know the old him."
- On Natalie, A Negative Force: "Is Otto... scared of her?"
- On Roslip, A Rebellious Girl: "Sounds like she's got a rough family. Don't we all."
- On Maginot, An Ally's Mother: "It must be difficult to be among the minorities."
- On Maginot, An Ally's Mother: "A Laroccan, was it? You don't see them often."
- On Frances, An Ally's Friend: "Roslip isn't alone. As long as she has friends."
- On Knox, A Good Man: "Our status is different. That's why we're friends."
- On Aquina, A Racist: "Sad as it is, people tend to shun the Balmorians."
- On Gunther, A Fair Commander: "Grand Marshal Gunther respects the world's men."
- "The Mehse and the Tiamats? They're too strange..."
- "I'd be more worried about the Tiamats than the Mehse."
- "Things are hard now, but we need to be patient."
- "This weather makes it hard to keep armor in top form."
- "So the Mehse were trying to use the Tiamats skills..."
- "If the Tiamats helped, they must have had reasons."
- "Sometimes things go wrong when you think it's over."
- "I'd like to believe this world can still be saved."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "There was a time when I cursed my bloodline."
- "I will walk my own path. I made that decision."
- "Need help? No problem!"
- "Alright, I'm feeling a little motivated!"
- "Heh, nothing better than the feeling of progress."
- "Heh... Nothing can scare me now!"
- "Don't you know I perform when I feel like it?"
- "I've worn out my welcome, huh? I'm outta here then!"