|Fritz Rupio Oh Dayan|
"The only way to win a war is with a smile."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Furittsu Rupio O Dayan|
|Japanese Name||Fritz Rubio au Dayan|
Fritz is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
A man who puts on a gruff exterior, but is in truth full of cheer and optimism. He takes it upon himself to entertain his comrades.
Tome Description Edit
"He is a gruff man with a very unrefined vocabulary. Deep down, Fritz is genuinely kindhearted and loyal. Before becoming a knight, he used to deliver packages with Gilder. He holds Rolf in very high regard, and he is often worried about Cornela."
- On Rolf, A Captain: "I suppose geniuses really do exist."
- On Rolf, A Captain: "Rolf is a young bright knight I'm very proud of."
- On Rolf, A Captain: "He has a lot that I certainly don't."
- On Rolf, A Captain: "Even Sir Gunther can see Rolf has raw talent."
- On Mardin, A Disciplined Man: "It must be hard being jealous all the time."
- On Mardin, A Disciplined Man: "I think Mardin's sense of responsibility is too big."
- On Mardin, A Disciplined Man: "He should leardn to loosen up a little."
- On Gilder, A Former Co-Worker: "Gilder works fast and accurately."
- On Gilder, A Former Co-Worker: "He and I used to work the same job a long time ago."
- On Gilder, A Former Co-Worker: "I bet he's still delivering things, as happy as can be."
- On Gilder, A Former Co-Worker: "Gilder and I used to have contests of strength."
- On Josef, An Arguing Friend: "His beard looks like a seagull's nest!"
- On Jungwil, Josef's Friend: "Those two must make a great team."
- On Cornela, A Thin Comrade: "I'm worried about Cornela."
- On Cornela, A Thin Comrade: "She has such a sad smile. I wish I knew why..."
- On Cornela, A Thin Comrade: "All I can do is make her laugh with funny stories."
- On Theonil, A Subordinate: "Theonil is a great guy. He's got a fox-like face."
- On Granitz, A Superior: "I tried to ticke the general, and he got mad."
- "So much light and sound... Even I got scared."
- "Can you imagine how quickly that tower collapsed?"
- "I've heard the Westkin built that tower..."
- "A spirit is only as healthy as a body. Time to run...!"
- "I'm who I am, and that's that, right?"
- "A tower tall enough to reach the heavens fell..."
- "The westkin must have incredible building skills."
- "You've got to let your body rest from time to time."
- "It was so fast, I couldn't tell what happened..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "A wagon must be maintained, or its balance will falter."
- "It was a fun job, and it had a purpose too."
- "Alright, leave it to me!"
- "Keep depending on me!"
- "Distributing points to an old man like me? Well done!"
- "This makes me happy."
- "With you, I'll fight with the strength of 100 men!"
- "The real world is such a cruel place..."