|Dosika Donia Ultina|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Dōshika Donie Urutina|
|Japanese Name||Dosika Donier Urtina|
Dosika is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
"He is a Tiamat soldier who trained with Partha under Gordon. While not as strong as Yuga, Dosika makes up for it with keen strategy and finesse on the battlefield. He struggles tirelessly to end war and spread a message of peace and love."
- On Yuga, An Impatient Ally: "I suppose it's part of my job to calm him down."
- On Yuga, An Impatient Ally: "Yuga looks like he has something burdening him."
- On Gordon, A Martial Teacher: "My teacher is not only strong, but intelligent."
- On Gordon, A Martial Teacher: "I'm glad I was able to study under him."
- On Magisa, A Fortune-Teller: "Are the events occurring now what Magisa spoke of?"
- On Cherim, A Scary Cousin: "Cherim really knows how to punch..."
- On Cherim, A Scary Cousin: "Cherim has had a big temper ever since we were little."
- On Cherim, A Scary Cousin: "Her scars don't seem like they'll heal."
- On Partha, A Companion: "I learned to fight at Partha's side."
- On Partha, A Companion: "I have to be tactful if I hope to beat Partha."
- On Partha, A Companion: "I hope we can spar again soon."
- "Does anyone truly want more than peace and prosperity?"
- "This is the last fortress of the Tiamats."
- "Anything is better than constant turmoil and war."
- On Alier, A Great Successor: "Princess Alier... Please forgive me."
- On Alier, A Great Successor: "I was unable to protect Princess Alier..."
- "They cannot be forgiven for entering our sacred land."
- "Did they think we were some kind of myth?"
- "I've trained forever to be prepared for anything."
- "They've come this far..."
- "All I want is a peaceful life. I've no love of war."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "This was given to me by our elder."
- "Don't expect much from me, but I'll do what I can."
- "I won't repay your kindness with a poor performance!"
- "I can become stronger!"
- "As a warrior... I'll meet your expectations!"
- "I'm a warrior... I'll give it all that I have!"
- "I knew from the start that this wouldn't work out..."