|Carena Yiel Eh Ceres|
"Try as hard as you like. You'll never be able to defeat raw talents."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Title||Scion of the Night|
|Romaji||Karena Īru E Seresu|
|Japanese Name||Carena Hire et Salles|
Carena is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
She works in earnest to become a stronger knight, but at the same time she cannot help her jealousy of those who have more natural talent than her.
"Although she works hard to be the best, she tends to get jealous of others' abilities very easily. Because of this, she sometimes leaves a bad impression on others. Carena looks up to Lisbet and Rosa, and she secretly envies the enormous amounts of praise that Belta Receives."
- On Belta, One to Be Envied: "No effort in the world can overcome natural talent."
- On Rosa, A Cheerful Girl: "I never would have guessed she was a priestess."
- On Rosa, A Cheerful Girl: "She's cheerful to the point that I envy her optimism."
- On Sacchito, A Suspicious One: "I saw a shadowy figure dragging a coffin..."
- On Lisbet, Life's Mentor: "Lisbet told me I don't have to keep straining myself."
- On Darshan, A Shy Person: "I've heard Darshan has some hidden abilities."
- On Vishna, A Skilled General: "General Vishna is renowned for her shrewd tactics."
- On Piche, A Ranking Child: "Piche must be happy to have someone like Rosa around."
- On Wilmgard, A King Now Passed: "A coffin... The king's? No, that's impossible."
- "Maybe I am pushing myself too hard..."
- "I need to find a way to improve my strengths."
- "Basturk carries the burden of loneliness within him."
- "To be so envious... I'm sad that I feel this way."
- "The wind sounds eerie here. Almost like it's crying."
- "I didn't know there was a path here..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "I was happy then..."
- "This is my treasure."
- "Please allow me to help!"
- "I feel like my strength is opening up new paths..."
- "Please, deploy me!"
- "I'm going to work hard!"
- "Wow, I'm very grateful!"
- "Why!? What did I do wrong!?"