|Baltar Bert Brouden|
"Gudrun... Be safe!"
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Barutaa Bādo Buoruden|
|Japanese Name||Baltah Byrd Browden|
Baltar, also known as Baltah is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
An educated man who better fits the role of a scholar than a knight. Though he has a daughter at home whom he spoils, he treats Gudrun as part of his family.
"Before joining the knights, he was a respected educator and researcher. He has a daughter, Maimi, whom he spoils, and he gives similar treatment to Gudrun, one of his subordinates who looks and acts a lot like his daughter. Before being injured and let go, Garick once served under Baltar."
- On Gudrun, One Like a Child: "I pray for Gudrun's safety often..."
- On Gudrun, One Like a Child: "If I can protect her, I will."
- On Gudrun, One Like a Child: "A knight in the 5th Order looks just like Maimi."
- On Gudrun, One Like a Child:"...She looked like my daughter. I had to help..."
- On Maimi, A Loving Daughter: "I had to leave my daughter back home."
- On Maimi, A Loving Daughter: "I hope every day that she's doing okay."
- On Maimi, A Loving Daughter: "My daughter's piano playing often lulls me to sleep."
- On Garik, A Former Co-Worker: "I'm worried about that injured subordinate..."
- On Garik, A Former Co-Worker: "...With an injury like his, he won't be able to return."
- On Garik, A Former Co-Worker: "He regrets being the only survivor in that battle..."
- On Garik, A Former Co-Worker: "Garik, you have to go on living... for them..."
- On Mahmoud, A Former Teacher: "I was disappointed in Mr. Ma-- No. Sir Mahmoud."
- On Mahmoud, A Former Teacher: "Sacrifices must be made, but I ask, at what price?"
- On Mahmoud, A Former Teacher: "The desire to protect our kingdom... We shared that."
- On Mahmoud, A Former Teacher: "He's so wise. It's all the more reason that he..."
- On Morozof, A General: "At our age, we really shouldn't drink so much."
- On Rondine, A General: "I'm sure he influences our general to the bar..."
- On Melange, A Wizard: "He used the same spell, but got different results."
- On Rudolf, A Concerning One: "A knight couple? Their retirement will be nice."
- On Nordich, A Kind Lord: "Perhaps the prince was given too much freedom..."
- On Nordich, An Unstable Heir: "Prince Nordich may be royalty, but still..."
- On Wilmgard, A Kind Lord: "Why didn't the king tighten the prince's leash?"
- On Wilmgard, A Kind Lord: "He should have acted first. Not that it matters now..."
- "Some former students gave me this monocle as a gift."
- "I was a researcher before this. It wasn't too bad."
- "My monocle? I love it."
- "My experience as a teacher was beneficial to me."
- "Please be safe..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "My daughter likes to look very feminine."
- "Maybe this would look good on Gudrun too?"
- "Let me... help."
- "I won't forget your kindness..."
- "I receive this with gratitude."
- "I see... thank you very much."
- "My wish is to defeat our enemies..."
- "I understand. I don't have a strong enough presence..."