|Atkasia N. Velden|
"Neredo has been a problem since she was a child."
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Atokāsha N. Veruden|
|Japanese Name||Atkasia N. Waerden|
|Item||2nd Book Half|
Atkasia is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
The slightly more mature half of the two sisters. She is stern with both herself and with others.
"She is Neredo's older and more mature sister. Atkasia can be just as brash and cocky as her younger sister, but she has enough self-reflection to control herself. Nevertheless, she and her sister still argue with each other like young children, and it can upset their comrades, especially Lakshmi."
- On Neredo, A Rude Sister: "I know I'm only hating myself. We're similar."
- On Neredo, A Rude Sister: "We both dislike the same things. What does it mean?"
- On Lakshmi, A Subordinate: "Lakshmi is a serious girl who doesn't stand out much."
- On Lakshmi, A Subordinate: "I don't know why, but she has just awful timing."
- On Natalie, A Subordinate: "I heard she's Lakshmi's friend."
- On Natalie, A Subordinate: "Natalie is that tomboyish looking girl, right?"
- On Otto, A Bad Man: "She seems to avoid Sir Otto..."
- On Gudrun, A Helpless Knight: "I've heard Gudrun is a lance knight."
- On Gudrun, A Helpless Knight: "People really talk about female lance knights..."
- On Gudrun, A Helpless Knight: "I don't really mind. It's nice to have talent."
- On Gieche, A Skilled knight: "The king's advisors are all talented, like Gieche."
- "I hate leaving things half finished. Do the whole job!"
- On Wilmgard, A Great Man: "If King Wilmgard were alive, this wouldn't be..."
- "The Nordich supporters are all wicked. I dislike them all."
- "I don't get along with people who are too shallow."
- "The 1st Order got sent to some remote region..."
- "The Nordich supporters are so devious. What do we do?"
- "Feel free to talk to me whenever you need me.
- "If I'm going to do something, I do it right."
Using Key Item:
- "Oh... I remember this thing."
- On Neredo, A Rude Sister: "Neredo has been rambunctious forever."
- "I'd like to help as well. I cannot afford to fall here."
- "That's the spirit..."
- "I want to grow stronger, but something is missing..."
- "I'll take as much power as you deem necessary."
- "I need to be stronger than my sister, or I've failed."
- "I'm being fired!? What!?"