|Amalgun Roni Oh Jieu|
|Knight of Aventheim|
|Romaji||Amarugan Roni O Jawi|
|Japanese Name||Amalgun Roni au Jaoui|
Amalgun is a playable character in Knights in the Nightmare.
"He is a realist who suspects the higher-ups are concealing the truth from the knights. Amalgun thinks the state of the world is rapidly declining, and he has a great mistrust for General Algiery. Recently, he and his longtime friend Enite have been having some differences. His passion in life is studying the weaponry of foreign kingdoms."
- On Alfred, A Talented Knight: "His recent apathy seems incredibly unnatural."
- On Lucana, A Pitied Girl: "I know a girl who has feelings for Alfred. Sad."
- On Seriee, A Quiet One: "Seriee is the complete opposite of Enite."
- On Enite, One Who Clashes: "Ugh... It's been awkward being around Enite."
- On Enite, One Who Clashes: "Every time we talk, we drag ourselves into an argument."
- On Algiery, One With Secrets: "Algiery has an incredible love for others, but..."
- On Algiery, One With Secrets: "To be completely honest, I cannot trust her."
- On Silvano, A Reliable Ally: "I have no problems leaving things to Silvano's hands."
- On Silvano, A Reliable Ally: "I take no issue with being her support."
- On Yelma, A Deceitful Lady: "Can that witch truly manipulate...? No."
- "Monsters ambushed us as we explored the tower ruins."
- "Sometimes, those in the minority are correct."
- "I'm still in my 20s... I'm far from an old man."
- "Those monsters couldn't have lived in the tower..."
- "So many strange events, the monsters are half expected."
- "Apparently I look much older than I actually am."
- "How are the tower ruins and the monsters related?"
- "Did... someone say something just now?"
- "The knights once fought humans. Now it is monsters."
- "Things seem to make sense, but I am still not sure..."
Using Key Item:Edit
- "The curve of this blade is pristine. It's beautiful."
- "It seems I still have some unfinished business here..."
- "Alright... I'm feeling my confidence now."
- "You can expect great things from me."
- "How... helpful!"
- "I can do better. Next time."
- "What other choice do I have?"